ALL MENUS /

Favourites

♥ FRESHLY MADE EACH DAY

All our fried items are freshly made every day in our stores and cooked in new oil. We change the oil frequently and we do not pre-fry or we fry twice over.

YOO TIAO

YOO TIAO

butterfly bun

BUTTERFLY BUN

5 Spices Bun

5 SPICES BUN

Pulut Bun

PULUT BUN

Red Bean Bun

RED BEAN BUN

Sesame Ball Red Bean

SESAME BALL (RED BEAN)

Sesame Ball Peanuts

SESAME BALL (PEANUTS)

Sesame Ball Lotus

SESAME BALL (LOTUS)

Fried Nian Gao

FRIED NIAN GAO

Sweet Potato Ball

SWEET POTATO BALL

99% of these are made from its original source ingredient of sweet potato. The remainder 1% is corn flour. This is why it taste so good!

Yam Ball

YAM BALL

99% of these are made from its original source ingredients of yam. The remainder 1% is corn flour. This is why it taste so good!

Karipap Pusing (Chicken/Kentang/Sardin)

KARIPAP PUSING (CHICKEN/KENTANG/SARDIN)

Salted Egg Yolk & Lotus Puff

SALTED EGG YOLK & LOTUS PUFF

Mini Peanut Puff

MINI PEANUT PUFF

fried wantans with curry sauce and chilli sauce

FRIED WANTANS with CURRY SAUCE & CHILLI SAUCE